The Mushroom Ecosphere 3.0
It’s here: The Mushroom Ecosphere 3.0! For more than seven years, the Ecosphere has been one of our hallmark products. We are always refining and enhancing its design.
We’ve taken comments into consideration over the years, and we genuinely think this most recent edition is the greatest yet!
Many people love developing multiple mediums at the same time, just like us. The turn-key answer for growing in large quantities is this set of materials, which includes spawn sacks, fruiting blocks, bulk casing trays, and jars.
The mushroom ecosystem barely takes up a modest amount of floor space; however, it contains nearly 17 cubic feet of inner area because of the use of vertical space.
With the Ecosphere, you may have numerous growing projects in one all-inclusive configuration thanks to its four variable tiers of growing room!
Certain climate conditions are necessary for mushroom cultivation. You have to be able to control the growing temperature and humidity in order to get the best results.
A kit of this size and type of material just does not function with the conventional techniques of heating and humidifying. This technology was developed & refined over the years by our research and development team.
The final production climate control system is a specially designed unit that eliminates hot spots and temperature and humidity differences across the space by using convection and infrared heat technologies to heat and humidify it uniformly.
What’s new in The Mushroom Ecosphere 3.0?
- Now standard on every Ecosphere model is our brand-new, specially created Grower’s Select Monsoon Humidifier. This new model generates more than 360 cc of humidity per hour, along with a finer vapor of water. It also features a durable ceramic atomizer and a larger 3L tank.
- Every light is new. You can direct light where you need it with our new COB LED lighting system, which is completely adjustable. More than sixteen feet of light is in the ideal spectrum to promote the growth of mushrooms and robust fruiting bodies.
- An innovative drip liner. The new HDPE drip liner includes barrier walls that are 3″ thick and over 8 mm thick to keep moisture out. Nothing needs to be cut!
- A sealed brushless motor in an improved fan ensures long-lasting performance in extreme humidity conditions.
- Improved exchange of air The redesigned humidifier and high-flow filter disks allow air to freely enter and exit while maintaining the desired level of humidity.
The Ecosphere is completely self-automated and extremely easy to use! Simply place the climate control system on the bottom rack. Plug it in to the new temperature controller and set the desired temperature on the thermostat! Set it and forget it!
Each heating system is built and tested by a licensed electrician.
Maximum recommended substrate capacity or a combination.
Jars only Spawn Bags Casing Trays
8 Cases 20 Bags 5 Trays
(96 Jars) (10 orders) (5- Select Casing Mix)