Mushroom Monsoon Greenhouse Humidifier (3.0L)
(Included with the Monsoon Ecosphere Package) The simplest approach to increasing humidity in any larger greenhouse or fruiting chamber is to use the Mushroom Monsoon Greenhouse Humidifier (3.0L).
The need for moisture and air exchange is very significant while growing six or more trays at a time in our Ecosphere greenhouse, which is at capacity. The majority of individuals spray the trays by hand, but that takes a full-time job!
After testing 21 distinct designs, manufacturers, and models of external humidifiers over the course of several months in search of a solution, there was one obvious winner. The majority of ultrasonic vaporizers and humidifiers that you see in stores are made to treat respiratory ailments or huge spaces.
They soon cause the air in a tiny enclosure to become too saturated with humidity and produce large droplet particle sizes. The Monsoon Humidifier was created with tropical flora and animals in mind from the ground up.
Using an alternative type of atomizer that creates much finer droplets increases humidity in terrariums and small enclosures, which is advantageous for mushroom growers as well!
The monsoon humidifier Features:
- Superfine water vapor output
- Almost completely silent operation
- An adjustable humidity dial allows for any level of output
- Large 101-ounce (3-liter) water reservoir (Minimal time spent re-filling)
- Unique stretchable tubing expands from 18 inches all the way to 66 inches!
- Easy to splice tubing makes it possible to use with multiple tubs or tents
- Recommended to be used with any standard timer to suit your needs
- Dry-run protection shuts off device when tank is empty.
NOW FEATURED IN OUR MONSTER ECOSPHERE SYSTEMS