Moby Dick Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
Moby Dick Magic Mushroom Grow Kit is the result of a purposeful genetic cross between two world-class and well-known parents: the “Golden Teacher” and the “Albino A+.” The latter, as the name implies, is responsible for the stunning pale coloring of the huge and highly fleshy mushrooms produced by this growkit.
This type is further distinguished by its brilliant bluish-white hats. The other parent, the well-known “Golden Teacher,” also provides its valuable influence to this psychedelic concoction, giving these magical mushrooms a true all-around carefree package. “Moby Dick Magic Mushroom Grow Kit” is a top magic mushroom strain since it is easy to cultivate and has high psilocybin concentration.
The guarantee of constant temperature and humidity conditions, as with other grow kits, has a huge influence on success. Temperatures of 22-24°C and humidity levels of 60-80% are ideal for these mushrooms. With this 1200ml grow kit, you may expect a total yield of up to 600 grams after up to six successful harvests.
For all psychonauts who are ready to go deeper
Perhaps the name of these magical mushrooms was chosen not only because of their color and stature, but also because the high psilocybin content assures that the effect of these magical mushrooms is intense and allows you to delve into previously unimagined depths of reality and your own self.
People who have already gone on this spiritual dive with the most famous of all whales have reported long-lasting, introspective, and joyful experiences, accompanied by powerful visual impressions such as mandalas and color play.
- Always and without exception, thoroughly wash and disinfect hands, forearms and all work surfaces before working with a grow kit.
- Close windows and doors to prevent microorganisms from drafts.
- Always wear a mask to avoid inhaling spores and contaminating the mycelium/cake with your own breath.
- Do not open the grow kit before it is in the grow bag.
- Grow kits should always be used immediately upon receipt and should only be stored in exceptional circumstances. A grow kit can last up to 4 weeks, well packed at 3-5°C in the refrigerator. However, no guarantee is given.
Brief instructions for growing the grow kit:
- Remove the enclosed grow bag from the box.
- Fill 200-300ml of still water (not tap water) into the grow bag (not into the grow kit).
- Place the grow kit into the grow bag filled with water.
- Now remove the lid of the shroom grow kit in the grow bag
- Wash the lid under running water and stow it away for future harvests
- Spray the open grow kit with some still mineral water using a spray bottle with an aerosol sprayer (again, do not use tap water)
- Close the top of the grow bag with two to three paper clips or tape to seal it so that sufficient humidity can build up.
- Place the shroom grow bag in a warm place with plenty of indirect light where the temperature is a constant 18-26°C (don’t put it in direct sunlight!); although magic mushrooms grow in the temperature range indicated, for optimal yields, keep the temperature at a constant 24°C. A thermal mat can help, but will not compensate for a room that is too cold.
- Ventilate the grow kit once a day by briefly opening the grow bag and spraying one spray from your atomizer on each side of the grow bag; avoid spraying the mycelium/cake directly; then close the grow bag again as usual.
- The first mushrooms should be visible after about two weeks.
Quick guide to harvesting the Amazon magic mushroom grow kit:
When picking magic mushrooms, cleanliness is of the utmost importance. Wear sterile gloves and wash your hands and forearms well with antibacterial soap. It is critical to pick the mushrooms as soon as the veils behind the mushrooms’ crowns begin to separate from the mushroom stem.
If you leave it too long, the growkit will most likely stop producing harvests. Harvesting should be done as soon as possible. Grab the stems of the mushrooms and gently twist and take them out.
It is critical not to just pull, as this can damage the mycelium inside the grow kit, causing it to perform poorly in future harvests. The stems may turn bluish after plucking, but this is normal and even testifies to the quality of the mushrooms.
Moby Dick Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Additional harvests:
It is possible, with proper handling, to produce two to three harvests with these grow kits. However, experienced growers can manage more. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Remove Moby Dick Magic Mushroom Grow Kit from the grow bag after harvesting and fill it up from the bottom about 1cm – 2cm with still mineral water.
- Put the stored lid back on the grow kit and put the kit so 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- After 2 hours, carefully open one of the corners of the lid and carefully pour off excess water. It is normal that little water remains and the amount of water varies from grow kit to grow kit.
- Begin at point 1 of the grow line and harvest the next mushrooms in a few weeks. This process can be repeated several times. The grow kit has reached the end of its life cycle when no new mushrooms have formed after at least three weeks or the kit turns green, red, gray or yellow, as this indicates contamination by other microorganisms. Please dispose of grow kits directly off-site and do not put them in household waste.
Included in delivery:
- 1200ml grow kit with substrate and mycelium/cake.
- Grow bag with micron filter