Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit and Zamnesia Psilocybe Cubensis. Zamnesia shroom was initially discovered in Mexico near Mazatapec. The cultivation of mazatapec mushrooms has yet to be confirmed. Mazatapec mushrooms, also known as mazatapec cubensis, are a relatively easy-to-grow type with medium-sized fruits.
Furthermore, growing mazatapec mushrooms have a specific and distinct feature. This magical mushroom’s caps will remain half closed. Although zamnesia shroom is a traditional Cubensis strain, it was never a particularly popular strain – until now! You may now cultivate these Mexican magic mushrooms at home.
How to Grow Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
These grow kits include a perlite layer to hold water, a layer of colonized substrate, and a casing layer of vermiculite. When they arrive at your door, they are ready to develop. All you need is the right temperature (22-25°C, constant – if the temperature is lower, the mushrooms will develop slower).
When properly cared for, these grow kits generate many flushes. As a result, there are a lot of magic mushrooms. Please read our instruction manual! Our in-house mycological experts grow Zamnesia magic mushroom growth kits, which include highly healthy mycelium.
Zamnesia Fresh Mushroom grow kit
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after the production date. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
Contents of Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit XL
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
What do I need to grow Zamnesia shroom?
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking – Mazatapec mushroom growing kit
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (microorganisms) no chance to contaminate.
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplock bag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of the large grows bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise above 29°C. You can use a heat mat to protect the temperature from going below 18°C. In the winter or colder places of the world, a Thermo mat is a must-have. Mazatapec mushroom cultivation kit
The Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL magic mushroom grow kit simply need light to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms sprout. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine per day is sufficient. Because direct sunlight destroys mycelium, keep the sun away from the grow kit.
Water / Misting
You begin misting the day after you begin the treatment. Remove the paperclip from the grow bag to open it. Spray once against each side of the bag rather than immediately on the cake. So you mist four times a day. Misting also allows fresh oxygen to enter the bag. Close the bag with the paperclip immediately after misting.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group can be tiny or large. That is determined by the strain. A flush is a type of growth like this. Mushrooms virtually seldom ripen all at once. A kit can provide more than one flush. The first two flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, each one smaller than the last.
Picking from Grow Kit Mazatapec XL
When the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn, the mushrooms are ripe and ready to be plucked. Don’t put it off any longer. Put on surgical gloves or clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick only the ripe mushrooms and leave the others to develop. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the base of each mushroom with your thumb and index finger.
Slowly rotate your hand clockwise until the mushroom lets go. Do not remove the mushrooms. This would endanger the mycelium and possibly kill it. Pick the tiny mushrooms and pins once you’ve picked the majority of the larger mushrooms. Mazatapec mushroom cultivation kit
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive where there is enough light and little penetrating resistance. Because the sun shines on the sides of the cake, mushrooms may grow there as well. This is difficult to dispute and is permissible. To keep the sides of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
When mushrooms grow there, collect them immediately before soaking the kit:
Hands are clean! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down. Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and onto your hand. Place the plastic box on a disinfecting surface. You can now pick the mushrooms off the sides of the cake with this hand. When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to the plastic box and continue the soaking process.
After you’ve harvested all of the mushrooms, you’ll need to prepare the kit for the next flush. Remove the grow box from the large grow bag using disinfected hands or gloves. Fill the box halfway with clean, potable water. Remove the ziplock bag lid and use it to shut the grow box.
Place the unopened grow box in a soaking bag or wrap it in your own clean plastic shopping bag. Close it tightly and place it in the fridge (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is known as the soaking process. Water will now be absorbed by the cake, preparing it for the next flush.
You can hang the grow bag with a micron filter upside down to dry while it is soaking. Hang it upside down to prevent bacteria from entering the bag. After each flush, many growers like to utilize new and unused grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the soaking bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 as you did when you originally started the process. A new flush will occur a few days later. A Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will yield at least two or three flushes. If you have cultivating experience, you can get more flushes out of a kit. Mazatapec mushroom cultivation kit
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks following the second flush, or when the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be discarded.
The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacteria. The Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and the grow kit should be discarded outside.
When you pluck the mushrooms too late, they will drop their spores. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains will turn red/brown).
This isn’t a big deal; it just doesn’t look very nice. When mushrooms release their spores, they begin to deteriorate and the active chemicals disintegrate. Mushrooms’ potency will be reduced. Mazatapec mushroom cultivation kit
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Grow bag