Midwest Mushroom Grow Kits Payment
There are several ways to pay for your order. We ship out after payment has been received.
- Please always include your order-number, so we can identify from whom it came.
- We do NOT send paper invoices to your shipping-address; only through email.
PayPal is already the most widely-used payment processor for businesses and individuals, but the Friends and Family (PayPal F&F) service adds features that make it more useful.
How to use PayPal Friends and Family?
- Log into the PayPal account.
- Select “Send & Request”
- Input the recipient’s details using either the name, email address or phone number in the “Send money” section.
- Choose “Sending to a friend” when prompted.
- Enter the payment amount and add a note, if desired.
- Click Submit.
Cash App is a mobile payment service available in the United States and the United Kingdom that allows users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. In September 2021, the service reported 70 million annual transacting users and US$1.8 billion in gross profit.
To send a payment:
- Open the Cash App
- Enter the amount
- Tap Pay
- Enter an email address, phone number, or $Cashtag
- Enter what the payment is for
- Tap Pay
To send a payment on our website:
- Log into your Cash App account at cash.app/account
- Click on Pay & Request on the left hand side
- Type in your payment details, including amount and recipient
- Choose from your Cash Balance or linked bank in the final dropdown
- Click Pay
Currently we only support sending payments to known recipients on our website. You can send funds to new recipients in-app.
Zelle Pay Option
Zelle® is an easy way to send money directly between almost any U.S. bank accounts typically within minutes. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can quickly, safely and easily send and receive money with people you know and trust, regardless of where they bank.
Follow these steps to Send money with Zelle®:
- Sign on and select Transfer and Pay on the desktop or Pay & Transfer on the mobile app.
- Select Zelle®.
- Select Send.
- Select the recipient.
- Enter the amount.
- Select Review.
- Select Send.
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. The cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 by an unknown entity under the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
How to send a Bitcoin to someone else’s wallet
- Step 1: In Receiving Account, go to Account -> BTC Wallet -> Receive
- Step 2: Validate that you will only send BTC to this address
- Step 3: Copy your BTC address
- Step 4: In Sending Account, go to Account -> BTC Wallet -> Send
- Step 5: Paste BTC Address